#27700, b. 1896, d. September 1946
- Father: George Allen b. 30 Jun 1860, d. 1952
- Mother: Julia Clutton Lincoln b. 2 Nov 1860, d. Jun 1946
- Relationships: 5th cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 5th cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 5th cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Kathleen Allen was born on 25 September 1893 in England.1
- Birth: She was born in 1896 in Pakefield, Suffolk, England.
- Death Reg: Kathleen's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1946 in the Lothingland registration district, no probate. (Her age calculates to 50 years).2
- Occupation: Kathleen was a net mender.
- Education: In 1897 Kathleen Allen was educated in Cunningham Infants School.3
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Allen Household (4 People) 34 All Saints Road , Lowestoft M.B., Suffolk, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Julia C Allen 30 Oct 1860 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 26 2
George Allen 30 Jun 1860 Male Retired Fisherman Married 26 1
Beatrix C Allen ? Jul 1881 Female Unpaid Domestic Dutie Single 26 3
Kathleen Allen 25 Sep 1893 Female Net Mender Single 26 4
Ref: RG101/6623A/004/42 Letter Code: TWIE.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: ALLEN, Kathleen
Registration district: Lothingland
Year of registration: 1946
Quarter of registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
Age at death: 52
Volume no: 4B
Page no: 649.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, First name(s) Kathleen
Last name Allen
Birth year 1893
Birth date 25 Sep 1893
Event year 1897
School name Cunningham/Infants School, Pakefield
Parent name(s) George
Book type Admissions
Archive reference 441/3/1
Folio / page no. -
Archive Suffolk Record Office, Lowestoft
Record set National School Admission Registers & Log-books 1870-1914
Category Institutions & organisations
Subcategory Schools & education
Collections from United Kingdom.