Clifford Henry Ayers
#27714, b. June 1885, d. June 1920
- Father: Charles Henry Ayers b. Sep 1862, d. 30 Jan 1945
- Mother: Elizabeth Maria Pitchers b. 26 Oct 1862, d. 22 Jan 1944
- Relationships: 4th cousin 2 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 4th cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: Clifford's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1885 in the Mutford, Lowestoft registration district.
- Marriage: He married Rosa May Forwood on Wednesday, 26 June 1907 in Mutford Registry Office, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, when they were 19 years ~&~ 22 years old.1,2
- Death Reg: Clifford's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1920 in the Mutford registration district. (His age calculates to 35 years).3
- Occupation: Clifford was in 1911 a quay labourer, and in 1916 he was an oil distiller, a baker and a fisherman. This triple occupation appears on one page of his army papers.
- Residence: In 1915 Clifford Henry lived in 16 Seago Street, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.2
Children of Clifford Henry Ayers and Rosa May Forwood
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, AYERS Clifford Henry and FORWOOD Rosa May Mutford 4a 1893.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Army attestment papers.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, AYERS Clifford H 35 Mutford 4a 1068.