William Knowles Angel
#28024, b. 1831
- Father: William Mark Angel b. 16 Aug 1806, d. bt 1851 - 1861
- Mother: Mary Ann Weavers b. 1806, d. 1 Sep 1850
- Birth: William Knowles Angel was born in 1831 in Norfolk, England.
- Christening: He was christened on 30 August 1831 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Marriage: He married Mary Ann Beevours, daughter of John Beevours and Sarah (?), on Friday, 23 April 1858, when they were 27 years ~&~ 21 years old. William was illiterate, but Mary Ann signed her name. Witnessed by Mary Ann and Benjamin ANGELL. Note that William's parents when he was Chr were William Knowles and Mary Ann ANGEL, and his father's name when he married was also William Knowles ANGEL.2,3
- (Witness) Marriage: He witnessed the marriage of David Hector McEwen and Margaret Mary Ann Knowles Angel on 5 May 1879 in Great Yarmouth, England.2
- (Widow) Death: In 1891-1901 William was left a widower by the death of Mary Ann Beevours.
- Occupation: William was a bricklayer.
- Residence: In 1858 William Knowles lived in Tower Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
Child of William Knowles Angel and Mary Ann Beevours
- Margaret Mary Ann Knowles Angel b. 1859, d. Dec 1898
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales Christening Records, 1530-1906 about William Knowles Angel
Name: William Knowles Angel
Christening Date: 30 Aug 1831
Christening Place: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Father's Name: William Knowles Angel
Mother's Name: Mary Ann."
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, downloaded.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), England, Norfolk Parish Registers, 1538-1900
Yarmouth St Nicholas
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Publication:Norfolk Chronicle
Publication date:Saturday 15 September 1866
Article text:"Sept. 8. William Angell,....