William Arthur Blake
#28045, b. June 1881
- Father: William Blake b. Mar 1861, d. Sep 1937
- Mother: Hannah Louisa Charlotte Payne b. Dec 1859, d. Mar 1943
- Birth Reg: William's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1881 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Christening: He was christened on 17 December 1883 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England. This date not covered in the Yarmouth Parish Registers on Family Search.2
- Occupation: William was a bottler in the Mineral Water Factory in 1901. He was said to be in Canada in 1907 on his Brother Sidney's attestation papers. He was serving in the United States of America sometime between 1909 and 1912, according to a note on his brother's Robert's army papers - both page 4 in Exhibits. It does not say in which way 'serving', and this may have been an error by the person writing the information down. It is possible he was not 'serving' at all, and just lived there.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BLAKE William Arthur Yarmouth 4b 27.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), parents: William Blake, Hannah Blake
name: William Arthur Blake
baptism/christening date: 17 Dec 1883
baptism/christening place: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
father's name: William Blake
mother's name: Hannah Blake
indexing project (batch) number: I03903-3
system origin: England-EASy
source film number: 1526622.