#28483, b. December 1869, d. March 1932
- Father: William Nelson Boyce b. 12 Mar 1840, d. Dec 1900
- Mother: Emma Holt b. Sep 1843, d. Mar 1932
- Birth Reg: Jane's birth was registered in the quarter ended in December 1869 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Jane and John King Carver was registered in the quarter ended September 1894 in the Great Yarmouth registration district. Jane and her daughter Violet are listed as KING in the 1901 census.2
- Marriage: Jane Boyce married John King Carver, son of Sophia Mary Ann Carver, on Sunday, 30 September 1894 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 24 years ~&~ 24 years and 9 months old. Father of the groom is blank.3
- Death Reg: Jane's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1932 in the Great Yarmouth registration district, as Jane K CARVER, aged 62. (Her age calculates to 62 years and 3 months).4
- Name Variation: She was also known as Jane King.
- Married Name: Her married name was Carver.2
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BOYCE Jane Yarmouth 4b 19.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Boyce Jane Yarmouth and Carver John King Yarmouth 4b 40.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Jane Boyce
Birth Date: abt 1870
Father's Name: Nelson Boyce
Spouse's Name: John King Carver
Spouse's Age: 24
Marriage Date: 30 Sep 1894
Marriage Place: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: CARVER, Jane K
Registration district: Yarmouth
Year of registration: 1932
Quarter of registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
Age at death: 62
Volume no: 4B
Page no: 33.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Carver Violet Elsie Yarmouth 4b 15.