Charlotte Emma Thomas
#29960, b. 1859, d. June 1935
- Birth: Charlotte Emma Thomas was born in 1859 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Charlotte and George John Larn was registered in the quarter ended December 1876 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- (Witness) Marriage: She witnessed the marriage of Agnes Mary Browne and Samuel Issac Larn on 30 December 1883 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2,3
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of George John Larn, Charlotte Emma became a widow in the quarter ended June 1923. She was 64 years at the time.4
- Death Reg: Charlotte's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1935 in the West Ham registration district. (Her age calculates to 76 years).5
- Occupation: Charlotte was in 1881 a net braider.
- Married Name: Her married name was Larn.
- wit_to: On 11 July 1882, in Great Yarmouth, Charlotte witnessed the marriage between William Henry GEORGE and Harriet Elizabeth THOMAS. Bride's father was Henry THOMAS and the other witness was Frederick H THOMAS.
Family of Charlotte Emma Thomas and George John Larn
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, LARN George John and Thomas Charlotte Emma Yarmouth 4b 46.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 30 Dec 1883
BrideForename Agnes Mary
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, LARN, Samuel Age: 21 Marriage
Wife: Agnes Mary BROWNE Age: 19
Marriage Date: 30 Dec 1883 Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Husband's Father: John LARN
Wife's Father: George BROWNE
Source: FHL Film 1526458 Dates: 1877 - 1886.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, LARN George J 68 Yarmouth 4b 23.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Larn Charlotte E 76 W.Ham 4a 164.