Harold Charles Barwick
#31030, b. 1 August 1890, d. 24 August 1977
- Father: Stephen Benjamin Barwick b. 17 Nov 1857, d. 30 Mar 1935
- Mother: Mary Jane Kingston b. 6 May 1863
- Birth: Harold Charles Barwick was born on 1 August 1890 in Tasmania, Australia.
- Marriage: He married Amy Matilda Pedder, daughter of George James Pedder and Rosa Wilcock, on Thursday, 1 June 1916 in Swan Street Church, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, when they were 27 years, 6 months and 20 days ~&~ 25 years and 10 months old.1,2
- Death of Father: His father Stephen Benjamin Barwick died on 30 March 1935 in Richmond, Tasmania, Australia.
- (Widow) Death: In 1953, at the age of 62 years, 7 months and 27 days, Harold was left a widower by the death of Amy Matilda Pedder.1
- Death: Harold died on 24 August 1977 in Tasmania, Australia, (Aged 87 years and 23 days, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Burial: He was buried on 30 August 1977 in Anglican Churchyard, Richmond, Longford District, Tasmania, Australia.1
- Occupation: Harold was a farmer.
Children of Harold Charles Barwick and Amy Matilda Pedder
- Roy Stephen Barwick b. 1921, d. 1999
- Nella Amy Barwick
- Rosa Mary Barwick
- Misc web sites, online see Citation Detail, http://austcemindex.com/inscription?id=5024683
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, The Mercury (Hobart, Tas. : 1860 - 1954) Tue 27 Jun 1916 Page 1.