Edith Maud May Atkins
#31446, b. September 1881, d. 6 November 1958
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 2 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 4 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 2nd cousin 3 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: Edith's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1881 in the Bethnal Green, Tower Hamlets registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Edith and Algernon Spencer Wilkes was registered in the quarter ended December 1906 in the West Ham, Greater London registration district.2
- Death: Edith died on 6 November 1958 in Crosspatch Redhill near Rushden, Buntingford, Hertfordshire, England, (Aged 77 years and 2 months, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 17 December 1958. Gordon Spencer William Wilkes and Norman Ernest Algernon Wilkes were the administrators and/or the beneficiaries. It was valued at £1,819.
- Married Name: Her married name was Wilkes.
- Name Variation: She was also known as Maud Atkins.
Children of Edith Maud May Atkins and Algernon Spencer Wilkes
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, ATKINS Edith Maud M Bethnal Green 1c173.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Algernon Spencer Wilkes
Year of Registration: 1906
Quarter of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec
District: West Ham
County: Essex, Greater London
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Wilkes Edith M M 1881 — 1939 1939 Register Dunmow R.D., Essex, England.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Edith Maud May Wilkes
Name: Edith Maud May Wilkes
Probate Date: 17 Dec 1958
Death Date: 6 Nov 1958
Death Place: Hertfordshire, England
Registry: London, England."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Wilkes Norman E A Atkins Wandsworth 1d 1107.