Clement Herbert Chittock1
#31560, b. 14 October 1855, d. 19 January 1860
- Father: Timothy Chittock1 b. 8 Mar 1814, d. 1860
- Mother: Hanna Christiana Spooner1 b. 24 Dec 1816, d. Dec 1871
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 2nd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: Clement's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1855 in the Forehoe registration district.2
- Christening: He was christened on 14 October 1855 in St Edmund's, Norwich, Costessey, Norfolk, England.1
- Death of Father: His father Timothy Chittock died in 1860 in Norwich, Norfolk, England.
- Death: Clement died on 19 January 1860 in Distillery Street, Heigham, Norwich, Norfolk, England, aged 4. Described as the son of Timothy CHITTOCK, gentleman. The person on the informant was (Mrs) Sophia Chalotte STARLING, Clement's Mother's sister (Aged 4 years, 3 months and 5 days, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Death cause: Death was caused by Enteritis for 5 days. The certificate notes that he had not received any medical attention.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Edmund
BaptismDate 14 Oct 1855
Forename Clement Herbert
MotherForename Hannah Christiana
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chittock Clement Herbert Forehoe 4b 143.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, received from Jean Nov 2011.