George Henry Chittock1
#31741, b. June 1859, d. 1917
- Father: George Henry Chittock1 b. 8 Jan 1831, d. Mar 1909
- Mother: Mary Summers1 b. 1837, d. Dec 1904
- Relationships: 3rd cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 3rd cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: George's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1859 in the Islington registration district.1
- Death of Father: His father George Henry Chittock died in March 1909 in Registration District of, Islington, Greater London, England.2
- Death Reg: George's death was registered in the quarter ended in 1917 in the Edmonton registration district, aged 58. (His age calculates to 57 years).3
- Occupation: George was a travelling bag maker.
- disability: He was noted as being epileptic from birth on the census form in 1901.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chittock George Henry Islington 1b 187.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, George Henry Chittock
Estimated birth year: abt 1831
Year of Registration: 1909
Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
Age at Death: 78
County: Greater London, London, Middlesex
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, George H Chittock
Death Registration Month/Year: 1917
Age at death (estimated): 58
Registration district: Edmonton
Inferred County: Middlesex