Harry Frederick Chittock
#31808, b. December 1862, d. 19 July 1937
- Relationships: 3rd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 3rd cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: Harry's birth was registered in the quarter ended in December 1862 in the Chelsea registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Harry and Emily Marian Dollery was registered in the quarter ended June 1887 in the Wandsworth registration district.2,3
- (Widow) Death: In 1933, at the age of 70 years and 11 months, Harry was left a widower by the death of Emily Marian Chittock.3
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1934 Harry Frederick Chittock became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Emily Marian Dollery; Emily Marian of 21 Klemscott Road, Battersea, (wife of Harry Frederick CHITTOCK) died Nov 10th 1933 Administration to the said Harry Frederick, retired civil servant. Her effects were valued at £111.3
- Death: Harry died on 19 July 1937 in 21 Kelmscott Road, Wandsworth, Greater London, England, (Aged 74 years and 7 months, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Probate: His estate was probated on 2 September 1937. His administrator was Lilian Emily PURGESS, the wife of Stanley Lynton BURGESS. The Estate was valued at £1,332.4
- Occupation: Harry was a clerk in the internal revenue in 1881. He is also noted in the London Gazette dated 3rd December 1880. Harry was still with the Inland Revenue in 1902 when we was promoted to become a minor staff officer.5
Family of Harry Frederick Chittock and Emily Marian Dollery
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, CHITTOCK Harry Frederic Chelsea 1a 160.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chittock Harry Frederick and Dollery Emily Marian Wandsworth 1d 1079.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "Name: Emily Marian Chittock
Probate Date: 8 Jan 1934
Death Date: 10 Nov 1933
Death Place: Surrey, England
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Harry Frederick Chittock
Name: Harry Frederick Chittock
Probate Date: 2 Sep 1937
Death Date: 19 Jul 1937
Death Place: London, England
Registry: London, England."
- London Gazette, online http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/55318/notices
- HRI Online Publications, University of Sheffield, Proceedings of the Old Bailey: Old Bailey Proceedings Online (www.oldbaileyonline.org, version 6.0, 04 January 2012), September 1893, trial of WILLIAM WALLACE DOUGLASS (48) (t18930911-797).