#32317, b. 21 December 1829, d. March 1876
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 2nd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Culling descendant chart (#1), Culling descendant chart (#2), Culling descendent chart (new style) (#1), Culling descendent chart (new style) (#2)
- Birth: John Chapman was born on 21 December 1829 in Loddon, Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 12 November 1837 in St Mary the Virgin, Yelverton, Norfolk, England.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of John and Eleanor Hawes was registered in the quarter ended March 1852 in the Loddon registration district.2
- Death: John died on 9 February 1876 in Lodden, Norfolk, England, (Aged 46 years, 1 month and 19 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: John's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1876 in the Loddon registration district, aged 47. (His age calculates to 46 years and 2 months).3
- Probate: His estate was probated on 23 March 1876. John Chapman and William James Hawes were the administrators and/or the beneficiaries. The estate was valued at £450.4
- Occupation: John was a miller in 1851 and a farmer in 1861.
Children of John Chapman and Eleanor Hawes
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Mary the Virgin
DateOfBirth 21 Dec 1829
BaptismDate 12 Nov 1837
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Hawes Eleanor Loddon 4b 405.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, CHAPMAN John 47 Loddon 4b 148.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about John Chapman
Name: John Chapman
Probate Date: 28 Mar 1876
Death Date: 9 Feb 1876
Death Place: Norfolk, England