#1571, b. 25 March 1792, d. 15 April 1854
- Father: James Elrick b. 15 Dec 1764, d. b 1841
- Mother: Margaret Lyon b. 2 Aug 1771, d. bt 1841 - 1857
- Relationship: 4th great-grandfather of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Charts: Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree Chart Madison (Elrick)
- Birth: Robert Elrick was born on 25 March 1792 in Belhelvie, Aberdeen, Scotland, Robert shares a birthday with his 3rd Great Grandson Digger. Baptism register downloaded. James Elrick in Wester Craggie had a son brought forth by his wife Magt Lyon baptised named Robert. The 1851 census has this Robert and Ann at the same address as I found Mary ELRICK in 1861.1
- Marriage: He married Ann Mitchell, daughter of Donald Mitchell and Helen Ellis, on Sunday, 23 February 1817 in Newmachar, Aberdeen, Scotland, when they were 24 years, 10 months and 29 days ~&~ 21 years, 1 month and 8 days old. 23rd February 1817 Robert Elrick and Agnes Mitchell both of the parish were married in the Manse, prior to the sermon.2,3
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Ann Elizabeth Elrick was married on 6 December 1838 in Saint Nicholas, Aberdeen, Scotland.4
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Juliet Stevenson Elrick was married on 29 November 1853 in Old Machar, Aberdeen, Scotland.5
- Death: Robert died on 15 April 1854 in Aberdeen, St Nicholas, Aberdeen, Scotland, Robert Elrick buried 22nd April 1854 in St Peter's Churchyard, Aberdeen. I believe that he is this Robert, as buried in the same grave are William Elrick (buried 17th December 1857) and Julia Burnett Sutherland (buried 11th September 1860). Julia was the 17months old daughter of William Sutherland and Catherine Elrick. She was born on 16th April 1859 at 13 Hardgate, Aberdeen to Catherine Elrick, Spinner at a Mill, and died at Stoneyton, Rubislaw, Aberdeen. This information kindly supplied by Catherine. (Aged 62 years and 21 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: He was buried on 22 April 1854 in St Peter's Churchyard, Aberdeen, St Nicholas, Aberdeen, Scotland, Other(s) in the same grave include William Elrick and Julie Burnett Sutherland.
- Occupation: Robert was a wright.
Children of Robert Elrick and Ann Mitchell
- Margaret Elrick7 b. 13 May 1817
- Ann Elizabeth Elrick+ b. 31 Aug 1818, d. 8 May 1854
- Catherine (R?) Elrick+ b. 14 Feb 1821, d. 26 Feb 1894
- Jane ELRICK+ b. 30 Jan 1825, d. 19 Apr 1910
- Isabella Elrick b. 9 Jul 1827
- Robert Elrick b. 9 Apr 1829
- Juliet Stevenson Elrick b. 14 Jan 1831, d. b 1861
- John Elrick+ b. 13 Apr 1834, d. bt 1872 - 1881
- Mary Ann Robb Elrick+ b. 5 Nov 1838, d. 15 May 1895
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, downloaded.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), M112274 1784 - 1820 0993349 Film 6902769 Film.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Ba: M119066 So: 991250 Pr: 6901059.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "1851 census - Name: Robert Elrick
Estimated birth year: abt 1792
Spouse's name: Ann Elrick
Where born: Bethelnie, Aberdeenshire
Parish Number: 168A
Civil parish: Aberdeen St Clements
Address: 6 Hanover Street
Page: 35 (click to see others on page)
Household schedule number: 190
Robert Elrick 59
Ann Elrick 57
Margaret Elrick 33
Mary Ann Elrick 12
Margaret Kemp 6."
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C112274 1782 - 1820 0993349 Film 6902768.