#32449, b. March 1851, d. 13 May 1882
- Father: Matthias Claxton b. 1823
- Mother: Elizabeth (?) b. 1818
- Birth: Martha Claxton was born in 1851 in Tilney All Saints, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Birth Reg: Martha's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1851 in the Wisbech registration district.1
- Birth Reg: Martha's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1851 in the Wisbeach, Tilney All Saints registration district.1
- Marriage: She married Arthur Culling, son of William Culling and Maria Newson, on Tuesday, 11 November 1879 in St Andrew, Eaton, Norwich, Norfolk, England, when they were 28 years and 8 months ~&~ 37 years, 7 months and 14 days old. The ceremony was witnessed by Daniel Culling.2,3
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Martha and Arthur Culling was registered in the quarter ended December 1879 in the Norwich registration district.2
- Death: Martha died on 13 May 1882 in Norfolk, England, aged 31 (Aged 31 years and 2 months, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: She was buried on 15 May 1882 in St Andrew, Framingham Pigot, Norfolk, England.5
- Death Reg: Martha's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1882 in the Henstead registration district, aged 31. (Her age calculates to 31 years and 3 months).4
- Married Name: Her married name was Culling.
Children of Martha Claxton and Arthur Culling
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, CLAXTON Martha Wisbeach 14 169.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Arthur Culling
Year of Registration: 1879
Quarter of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Andrew
MarriageDate 11 Nov 1879
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Culling Martha 31 Henstead 4b 126.
- Website National Archive of Memorial Inscriptions (http://www.memorialinscriptions.org.uk).