Edith Mahala Andrews
#33172, b. September 1876, d. 19 February 1959
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: Edith's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1876 in the St Pancras registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Edith and Robert Softly was registered in the quarter ended June 1897 in the St Pancras registration district.2
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Robert Softly, Edith Mahala became a widow in the quarter ended June 1948. She was 71 years and 9 months at the time.4
- Death: Edith died on 19 February 1959 in The Fox Matching Tye, Harlow, Essex, England, (Aged 82 years and 5 months, worked back from recorded birth date).5
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 13 March 1959. Herbert Frederick Softly was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. It was valued at £2,720.5
- Married Name: Her married name was Softly.2
Children of Edith Mahala Andrews and Robert Softly
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, ANDREWS Edith Mahala Pancras 1b 124.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, ANDREWS Edith Mahala Pancras 1b 241
Softly Robert Pancras 1b 241.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Reed Household (5 People) 15 Wrotham Road , St Pancras, London, England
Attach to tree
View original image
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Edith Softley 01 Aug 1876 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 7 3
James Reed 10 Mar 1871 Male Packer Single 7 1
Robert Softley 17 Sep 1874 Male Taxi - Driver Married 7 2
Henry Brown 25 Sep 1900 Male Builder's Labourer Married 7 4
Mona Brown 05 Jul 1904 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 7 5
Ref: RG101/0481E/002/18 Letter Code:.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) ROBERT
Last name SOFTLY
Birth day -
Birth month -
Birth year 1875
Death quarter 2
Death year 1948
District number -
Entry number -
Record set England & Wales deaths 1837-2007
Category Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records
Record collection Deaths & burials
Collections from Great Britain.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Edith Mahala Softly
Name: Edith Mahala Softly
Probate Date: 13 Mar 1959
Death Date: 19 Feb 1959
Death Place: London, England
Registry: London, England."