#33386, b. 12 November 1805, d. June 1882
- Father: Phillip Beales1 b. 1759, d. 2 Nov 1835
- Mother: Rachel Charlotte Thompson1 b. 1762, d. Dec 1844
- Birth: Daniel Beales was born on 12 November 1805 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 15 November 1805 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Marriage: He married Ann Howes on Sunday, 31 July 1825 in Gorleston, Norfolk, England, when they were 19 years ~&~ 19 years, 8 months and 19 days old.2
- Death of Father: His father Phillip Beales died on 2 November 1835.
- Marriage of Son: His child Daniel Beales was married in March 1851 in Registration District of, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.3
- Marriage of Son: His child Thomas Beales was married in December 1864 in Great Yarmouth, England.4
- Marriage of Son: His child Philip Robert Beales was married in 1871 in St Nicholas Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.5
- Death: Daniel died on 2 April 1882 in Great Yarmouth, England, Drowned in the river Yare (Aged 76 years, 4 months and 21 days, worked back from recorded birth date).6
- Burial: He was buried on 12 April 1882 in Yarmouth New Cemetery, Location U 302, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.6
- Death Reg: Daniel's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1882 in the Great Yarmouth registration district, aged 78. (His age calculates to 76 years and 6 months).7
- Occupation: Daniel was a carter in 1841, a labourer in 1851, a cow keeper in 1861. A showemaker on some children's Chr PR entries.
Children of Daniel Beales and Ann Howes
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
DateOfBirth 12 Nov 1805
BaptismDate 15 Nov 1805
MotherForename Rachel Charlotte
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: Daniel Beales
Spouse's Name: Ann Howes
Spouse's Birth Date:
Event Date: 31 Jul 1825
Event Place: Gorleston With Southtown,Suffolk,England
Spouse's Father's Name:
Spouse's Mother's Name:
Previous Wife's Name:
Spouse's Marital Status:
Spouse's Previous Husband's Name:
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M10483-1
System Origin: England-ODM
GS Film number: 0952318-327, 0952979, 0952981-0952985
Citing this Record:
"England Marriages, 1538–1973 ," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:N21L-VLD : 10 December 2014), Daniel Beales and Ann Howes, 31 Jul 1825; citing Gorleston With Southtown,Suffolk,England, reference ; FHL microfilm 0952318-327, 0952979, 0952981-0952985.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Beales Daniel Gt Yarmouth 13 606.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Powley Barbara Yarmouth 4b 43.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Name: Philip Robert Beales
Birth Date: 1832
Marriage Date: 1871
Marriage Place: St. Nicholas, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Father: Daniel Beales
Spouse: Amelia Rebecca Gowing
FHL Film Number: 1526458
Reference ID: 2:1J2HZVR."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Name: Daniel Beales
Death Age: 78
Birth Date: abt 1804
Death Date: abt 1882
Death Place: Found drowned in the River Yare
Burial Date: 12 Apr 1882
Burial Place: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Cemetery: Yarmouth New Cemetery
Cemetery Section: U
Grave Number: 302
Interment Number: 2006
Cemetery Notes: Consecrated."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Beales Daniel 78 Yarmouth 4b 10.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, County Norfolk
Place (link for place information) Great Yarmouth
Church name St Nicholas
Register type Parish Register
Baptism date 02 Apr 1828
Person forename Rachael Charlotte
Person sex F
Father forename Daniel
Father surname BEALS
Father occupation Shoe maker
Mother forename Ann.