#34265, b. 1750, d. 2 October 1825
- Relationship: 5th great-grandfather of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree Chart Shirley (Eastoe)
- Birth: John Baker was born in 1750 in Unknown.
- Marriage: He married Mary Page on Tuesday, 25 September 1770 in All Saints' Church, South Elmham, Suffolk, England, when they were 20 years ~&~ 20 years old. A first marriage for both, and both were illiterate. Witnessed by Jonathan BAKER and John GIRLING. The groom was from Elmham St Nicholas.1
- Marriage of Son: His child Stephen Baker was married in 1813.
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Rachael Baker was married on 27 July 1819 in Rumburgh, Suffolk, England.2
- Death: John died on 2 October 1825 in South Elmham, Suffolk, England, aged 75 (Aged 75 years, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Burial: He was buried on 7 October 1825 in All Saints' Churchyard, South Elmham, Suffolk, England.4
Children of John Baker and Mary Page
- Frances Baker5 b. 9 Dec 1770
- William Baker5 b. 8 Aug 1773
- Mary Baker5 b. 22 Nov 1775
- John Baker3 b. 14 Jun 1778, d. 1 May 1784
- Elizabeth Baker5 b. 3 Sep 1780
- Ann Baker5 b. 16 Mar 1783
- John Baker1 b. 21 Aug 1785
- Susannah Baker6 b. 29 Jul 1787
- Stephen Baker+6 b. 27 Mar 1791, d. 24 Aug 1829
- Robert Baker6 b. 8 Sep 1793
- Rachael Baker+ b. 16 Aug 1795, d. 13 Oct 1865
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), P012821.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), M131642 -1819 0918503 Film NONE.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain).
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Suffolk
Place South Elmham All Saints
Church All Saints
BurialDate 07 Oct 1825
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Extracted P012821.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C104732.