#34295, d. before 1710
- Relationship: 11th great-grandmother of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Charts: Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide), Pedigree (compressed), Pedigree (paged), Pedigree (wide)
- Marriage: Em (?) married Phillip Boyle, son of John Boyle, before 1630. Does not appear in IGI nor free reg in East Down. Mother's name not shown in most christenings, so there may be more than one set of parents for these children, however is does appear in the christening record of Thomasin.
- Death Assumed: An assumed death before date for Em, to facilitate the virtual witness function on my web site before 1710. Any supporting evidence is in the Citation.
- Married Name: Her married name was Boyle.
Children of Em (?) and Phillip Boyle
- Marie Boyle2 b. Jan 1630, d. Feb 1630
- Ruth Boyle2 b. 1 Feb 1630, d. 15 Feb 1630
- Phillip Boyle2 b. 20 Feb 1631, d. Apr 1632
- William Boyle2 b. 5 Jan 1633
- Thomasin Boyle+ b. 5 Jul 1636, d. Sep 1692
- John Boyle2 b. 24 Feb 1639
- Anthony Boyle2 b. 5 May 1641
- Elizabeth Boyle2 b. 1 Jul 1646
- Mary Boyle2 b. 19 Nov 1651
- Phillip Boyle2 b. 25 Nov 1654
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Devon
Place East Down
Church St John
BurialDate * Feb 1639/40
Notes Burial shown as 31st Feb 1639!
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C050871.