Elizabeth Jane Casbolt
#1700, b. before 1876, d. September 1958
- Birth: Elizabeth Jane Casbolt was born before 1876.
- Marriage: She married Daniel Coe, son of Daniel Coe and Elizabeth Crouch, on Monday, 7 October 1895 in St David's Mission House, Melville Street, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. By Licence, and witnessed by Ernest WOLLACK and Louisa HOLMAN.1
- Marriage of Son: Her child Albert Victor Coe was married on 14 February 1920 in St Andrew's Manse, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.2,3
- (Widow) Death: In 1934 Elizabeth Jane was left a widow by the death of Daniel Coe.4
- Death: Elizabeth died in September 1958 in Baulkham Hills, New South Wales, Australia, The Ryerson Index says the SMH dated 21/9/1958 carried the obit.
- Married Name: Her married name was Coe.
- Residence: In 1938 Elizabeth Jane lived in New South Wales, Australia.5
Children of Elizabeth Jane Casbolt and Daniel Coe
- BDM in Australia, Aust Vital Records 1788-1905, 1895/171.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.2.1/9S6K-8PQ
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, The Mercury (Hobart, Tas. : 1860 - 1954) Saturday 27 March 1920 p 1 Family Notices.
- Trove - Australian Newspapers on line, online http://trove.nla.gov.au, The Mercury, Saturday 30 June 1934, page 1.
- Trove - Australian Newspapers on line, online http://trove.nla.gov.au, The Mercury, Tuesday 21 June 1938, page 1.
- Unknown agency, British Biographical Archive, Australasian Biographical Archive Fiche: S 32,45.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Australia, Electoral Rolls, 1903-1980 about Elizabeth Jane Coe
Name: Elizabeth Jane Coe
Electoral Year: 1958
State: New South Wales
Subdistrict: Castle Hill."
- BDM in Australia, Aust Vital Records 1788-1905, 1894/569.