Dora Mildred Ransom
#35322, b. 1870
195 Edgeware Road, where Dora and her mother lived in 1911, is now Lloyd's bank. I am not sure if she ran her Typrewriter Office from here, or had business premises elsewhere.
- Father: Henry Shearman Ransom b. 23 Apr 1826, d. Jun 1906
- Mother: Deborah Rebeka Marsh Alexander b. 1833, d. 14 Feb 1919
- Relationship: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Dora Mildred Ransom was born in 1870 in Hammersmith, Greater London, England.
- (ex/ad_2) Probate: In 1919 Dora Mildred Ransom was named in the probate documents of Deborah Rebeka Marsh Ransom; Effects were valued as 1,409 pounds.1
- Occupation: Dora was Owner of the Shortland's Typewriter Office and unmarried 1911.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "Deborah Rebekah Marsh Ransom
Probate Date: 22 Mar 1919
Death Date: 14 Feb 1919
Death Place: Middlesex, England