#35476, b. 1831, d. December 1887
- Relationship: 1st cousin 6 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Robert Bessey was born in 1831 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Death of Mother: His mother Ann Bessey died on 1 December 1847 in Great Yarmouth, England.
- Marriage: Robert Bessey married Eliza Curtis, daughter of John Curtis, in September 1851 in Registration District of, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 19 years ~&~ 20 years old.1
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Eliza Bessey, Robert became a widower in the quarter ended December 1882. He was 51 years at the time; aged 51.2
- Burial: He was buried on 6 October 1887 in St Michael's Churchyard, Oulton, Suffolk, England.4
- Death Reg: Robert's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1887 in the Mutford, Carlton Colville registration district, aged 57. (His age calculates to 56 years).3
- Occupation: Robert was a fisherman, and in 1861 and 1871 a licenced victueller. In 1881 an eel fisherman.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, CURTIS Eliza Yarmouth 13 548.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bessey Eliza 51 Mutford 4a 502.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bessey Robert 57 Mutford 4a 543.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), First name(s): Robert
Last name: BESSEY
Date of burial: 6 Oct 1887
Age at death: 57
Calculated year of birth: 1830
Place of burial: Oulton
Dedication: St Michael
Oulton St Michael:
Coverage: 1564 - 1901
Number of entries: 2,091.