William Barnabas Blake1
#36127, b. 28 November 1822, d. 4 January 1862
- Father: John Barnabas Blake1 b. 1783, d. Dec 1872
- Mother: Harriet Garson1 b. 17 Aug 1783, d. Sep 1872
- Relationship: Great-uncle of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: William Barnabas Blake was born on 28 November 1822 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 27 January 1823 in Middlegate Congregational, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Death: William died on 4 January 1862 in Great Yarmouth, England, (Aged 39 years, 1 month and 7 days, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Probate: His estate was probated on 28 January 1862. John Barnabas Blake was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. effects under £1,000.3
- Occupation: William was a banker's clerk, and when he died he was described as an accountant and a bachelor.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church Middlegate Congregational Tr
DateOfBirth 28 Nov 1822
BaptismDate 27 Jan 1823
Forename William Barnabas
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au).
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "William Barnabas Blake
Probate Date: 28 Jan 1862
Death Date: 4 Jan 1862
Death Place: Norfolk, England
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Norfolk News July 25, 1846.
- John OWEN and Mark PIERSON, 15th August 1866, Harriet's children are as follows - 8 William Blake died single.