#36130, b. 1814, d. December 1902
- Father: John Barnabas Blake1 b. 1783, d. Dec 1872
- Mother: Harriet Garson1 b. 17 Aug 1783, d. Sep 1872
- Relationship: Great-aunt of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Harriott Blake was born in 1814 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Harriott and John Humphries was registered in the quarter ended September 1848 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.2
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Emma Maria Humphries was married in March 1885 in Registration District of, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.3
- (Widow) Death: In 1891, at the age of 77 years, Harriott was left a widow by the death of John Humphries.
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1891 Harriott Blake became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of John Humphries; another executor was John Steward PALMER a son? Effects were £970.
- Death Reg: Harriott's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1902 in the Camberwell registration district, aged 89. (Her age calculates to 88 years).4
- Married Name: Her married name was Humphries.
Children of Harriott Blake and John Humphries
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "tartanmaggie tree."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Humphries John G Yarmouth 13 571.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Palmer Henry Nathaniel Yarmouth 4b 43.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Humphries Harriott 89 Camberwell 1d 489.
- John OWEN and Mark PIERSON, 15th August 1866, Harriet's children are as follows - 5 Harriott Humphries living 3 children.