#36137, b. 1857, d. June 1938
- Father: John Garson Blake1 b. 23 Jul 1809, d. Dec 1888
- Mother: Louisa Maria Moore1 b. 1813, d. Dec 1899
- Relationship: 1st cousin 1 time removed of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Frederick Blake was born in 1857 in Registration District of, Alverstoke, Gosport, Hampshire, England.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Frederick and Jane Eliza Lapthorn was registered in the quarter ended September 1881 in the Alverstoke registration district.2
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1888 Frederick Blake became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of John Garson Blake; Effects were £9,127.3
- Death: Frederick died on 23 April 1938 in The Rick, St Catherine's Road, Hayling Island, Hampshire, England, His estate was valued at £43,840 (Aged 81 years, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Death Reg: Frederick's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1938 in the Gosport registration district. (His age calculates to 81 years).
- Occupation: Frederick was an auctioneer and estate agent.
- Residence: In 1888 Frederick lived in Queen Street, Portsea, Hampshire, England.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Frederick Alverstoke 2b 451.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, LAPTHORN Jane Eliza Alverstoke 2b 1002.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "John Garson Blake
Probate Date: 21 Nov 1888
Death Date: 2 Oct 1888
Death Place: Southampton, Hampshire, England
Registry: Principal Registry."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Frederick Blake
Name: Frederick Blake
Probate Date: 17 May 1938
Death Date: 23 Apr 1938
Death Place: Hampshire, England
Registry: London, England."