Victor John Blake1
#36140, b. June 1872
- Father: John William Blake1 b. Dec 1845, d. 15 Jan 1920
- Mother: Emma Julia Collins1 b. 1846, d. Mar 1934
- Relationship: 2nd cousin of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Victor's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1872 in the Alverstoke, Gosport registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Victor and Amy Katherine Harris was registered in the quarter ended June 1896 in the London registration district.2
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1920 Victor John Blake became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of John William Blake; His effects were valued at £5,140.3
- Occupation: Victor was a medical practioner, working as a school medical officer in 1911.
Children of Victor John Blake and Amy Katherine Harris
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Victor John Alverstoke 2b 506.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Marriage
Name: BLAKE, Victor John
Registration District: Help London City
Year of Registration: 1896
Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun
Spouse's last name: Not available before 1912
Volume No: Help 1C
Page No: Help 92.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "John William Blake
Probate Date: 21 Aug 1920
Death Date: 15 Jan 1920
Death Place: Hampshire, England