Savina Clarke Baker
#36144, b. 1852, d. March 1944
- Father: Alfred Baker b. 1823
- Mother: Elizabeth (?) b. 1825
- Birth: Savina Clarke Baker was born in 1852 in Sudbury, Suffolk, England, daughter of Alfred, a linen draper employing 3, and Elizabeth. Found in the 1861 census in Sudbury.
- Marriage: She married George Blake, son of John Garson Blake and Louisa Maria Moore, on Wednesday, 23 August 1876 in Congregational Church, Sudbury, Suffolk, England, when they were 24 years ~&~ 27 years and 8 months old.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Savina and George Blake was registered in the quarter ended September 1876 in the Sudbury registration district.2
- (Widow) Death: In 1918, at the age of 66 years, Savina Clarke was left a widow by the death of George Blake; He also owned 109 High Street, Gosport.
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1918 Savina Clarke Baker became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of George Blake; His effects were valued at £9,250, and the other executor was Alfred Munton Howe BLAKE chartered accountant.
- Death: Savina died on 4 February 1944 in Bridge House, Stockbridge, Hampshire, England, (Aged 92 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: Savina's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1944 in the Romsey registration district, aged 93. (Her age calculates to 92 years).
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 17 July 1944. Probate was to Elizabeth Mary CHIDLOW, wife of Wilfred CHIDLOW and Rupert William STEVENS, surgeon-commander RN. The Estate was valued at £6,656.3
- Married Name: Her married name was Blake.
Family of Savina Clarke Baker and George Blake
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Publication:Bury and Norwich Post
Publication date:Tuesday 29 August 1876.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake George Sudbury 4a 718.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Savina Clarke Blake
Name: Savina Clarke Blake
Probate Date: 17 Jul 1944
Death Date: 4 Feb 1944
Death Place: Hampshire, England
Registry: Winchester, England."