Mary Ann Buston1
#36152, b. September 1848, d. before 1871
- Father: Hezikiah William Buston b. 29 Oct 1818
- Mother: Mary Ann (?) b. 1828
- Birth: Mary Ann Buston was born in 1848 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Birth Reg: Mary's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1848 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Marriage: She married Stuart Charles Blake, son of Garson Blake and Elizabeth Lovewell Laws, on Thursday, 14 January 1869 in Great Yarmouth, England, when they were 20 years and 4 months ~&~ 25 years and 1 month old.1,2
- Death: Mary died before 1871 in Unknown.
- Married Name: Her married name was Blake.1
Family of Mary Ann Buston and Stuart Charles Blake
- Website England and Wales BMD records 1530-1940 (unknown url) "Stuart Charles Blake
Birth Date: abt 1844
Father's name: Garson Blake
Spouse's name: Mary Ann Buston
Spouse's Age: 20
Spouse's Father's Name: Hezekiah William Buston
Marriage Date: 14 Jan 1869
Marriage Place: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England."
- The Foxearth and District Local History Society, Foxearth Archive, BLAKE --- BUSTON. On the 14th January, at St Nicholas' Church, by the Rev F.C. CLUTTERBUCK, Mr Stuart C. BLAKE, to Mary Ann, daughter of Mr Hezekiah W. BUSTON, both of Great Yarmouth.
From East Suffolk Gazette And Beccles And Bungay Weekly News 19 January 1869 Page 5, column 5