Clara Laws Blake
#36160, b. 1855, d. June 1933
- Father: Garson Blake b. 15 Jul 1814, d. Jun 1878
- Mother: Elizabeth Lovewell Laws b. 7 Feb 1814, d. Sep 1901
- Relationship: Aunt of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Clara Laws Blake was born in 1855 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Clara and William Henry Allen was registered in the quarter ended September 1893 in the Wandsworth registration district.
- Death: Clara died on 13 April 1933 in Allendale Clwyn Ave, Prestatyn, Flintshire, Wales, (Aged 78 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Death Reg: Clara's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1933 in the St Asaph registration district, aged 76. (Her age calculates to 78 years).2
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 8 June 1933. The Estate was valued at £1,681.
- Occupation: Clara was a governess.
- Married Name: Her married name was Allen.
Child of Clara Laws Blake and William Henry Allen
- Barbara Madge Garson Allen b. Sep 1894, d. Jun 1968
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Clare Laws Allen
Name: Clare Laws Allen
Probate Date: 8 Jun 1933
Death Date: 13 Apr 1933
Death Place: Flintshire, Wales
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: ALLEN, Clara L
Registration district: St. Asaph
Year of registration: 1933
Quarter of registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 76
Volume no: 11B
Page no: 339.
- John OWEN and Mark PIERSON, 15th August 1866, Lovewell's siblings were as follows - Clara Laws 11 ditto ditto.