Mary Ann Elizabeth Lovewell Blake
#36169, b. December 1863, d. September 1939
- Relationship: Sister of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Mary's birth was registered in the quarter ended in December 1863 in the Mutford registration district.1
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1909 Mary Ann Elizabeth Lovewell Blake became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of Norah Lovewell Blake; effects £376.2
- Death: Mary died on 10 August 1939 in Fitzroy-Hare Lane, Claygate, Surrey, England, (Aged 75 years and 8 months, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Death Reg: Mary's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1939 in the Battle registration district, aged 75. (Her age calculates to 75 years and 9 months).4
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 6 October 1939. Emma Louise Blake and Hilda Lovewell Blake were the administrators and/or the beneficiaries. Her estate was valued at £2,605.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BLAKE Mary Ann Elizabeth Lovewell Mutford 4a 681.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "Norah Lovewell Blake
Probate Date: 6 Jan 1909
Death Date: 22 Nov 1908
Death Place: Norfolk, England
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1861-1941 about Mary Ann Elizabeth Lovewell Blake
Name: Mary Ann Elizabeth Lovewell Blake
Probate Date: 6 Oct 1939
Death Date: 10 Aug 1939
Death Place: Surrey, England
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: BLAKE, Mary A E L
Registration District: Help Battle
Year of Registration: 1939
Quarter of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
Age at death: 75
Volume No: 2B
Page No: 74.