Marion Garson Church
#36194, b. September 1855, d. December 1935
- Father: Joseph Only Curtis Church b. 1820, d. Sep 1898
- Mother: Mary Elizabeth Garson b. 2 Apr 1822, d. Dec 1897
- Relationship: 2nd cousin 1 time removed of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Birth Reg: Marion's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1855 in the Blofield, Acle registration district.
- (Witness) Marriage: She witnessed the marriage of George Beck and Harriet Louisa Garson Church on 14 September 1881 in Al Saints, Earsham, Norfolk, England; By Lic. The other witness was Geo Richard LEEDER.1
- Marriage: Marion Garson Church married Charles Church circa 1904. not found in any index, but they had been married 7 years according to the 1911 census.
- Death Reg: Marion's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1935 in the Blofield, Acle registration district, aged 78. (Her age calculates to 80 years and 3 months).2
- Occupation: Marion was a daily governess, who by 1901 was a school mistress.
Family of Marion Garson Church and Charles Church
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church All Saints
MarriageDate 24 Sep 1881
GroomOccupation Book keeper at Mill
BrideForename Harriet Louisa Garson
BrideOccupation Living at home
BrideFatherForename Joseph [O_]nly
BrideFatherOccupation Surgeon's Dispenser
WitnessOneForename Geo Richard
Notes Lic. Bride signs Harriott Louisa Garson Church.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Church Marion G 78 Blofield 4b 225.