Edward Parker Blake
#36262, b. 1855, d. March 1903
- Father: Joseph Starling Blake b. 27 Dec 1817, d. 21 Apr 1909
- Mother: Esther Steff b. 1825, d. 20 Dec 1879
- Relationship: 1st cousin 1 time removed of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Edward Parker Blake was born in 1855 in Portsea, Hampshire, England.
- Death of Mother: His mother Esther Blake died on 20 December 1879 in Portsea, England.1
- Death: Edward died on 1 February 1903 in Nightingale Home, Osbourne Road, Southsea, Hampshire, England, (Aged 48 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Probate: His estate was probated on 28 February 1903. Probate to Albert James LARCOMBE, solicitor and Horace George ADAMS, outfitter.The Estate was valued at £3,026.
- Death Reg: Edward's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1903 in the Portsmouth registration district, aged 48. (His age calculates to 48 years).2
- Occupation: Edward was a solicitor. His probate says he was in Central Chambers Portsmouth, He appears in the Hampshire Telegraph a number of times.
- British newspapers Nat Lib AU, The Hampshire Advertiser (Southampton, England), Wednesday, December 31, 1879; pg. 2; Issue 3500. 19th Century British Library Newspapers: Part II.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, FreeBMD Death Index: 1837-1915 about Edward Parker Blake
Name: Edward Parker Blake
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1855
Date of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar 1903
Age at Death: 48
Registration district: Portsmouth
Inferred County: Hampshire