#36269, b. 1850
- Father: Joseph Starling Blake b. 27 Dec 1817, d. 21 Apr 1909
- Mother: Esther Steff b. 1825, d. 20 Dec 1879
- Relationship: 1st cousin 1 time removed of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Emily Blake was born in 1850 in Portsea, Hampshire, England.
- Marriage: She married George Guy Humphries, son of John Humphries and Sarah Steward, on Thursday, 21 December 1871 in King Street Congragational Church, Portsea, Hampshire, England, when they were 39 years, 11 months and 17 days ~&~ 21 years old.1
- (Widow) Death: In 1881, at the age of 31 years, Emily was left a widow by the death of George Guy Humphries.
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1881 Emily Humphries became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of George Guy Humphries; The Estate was valued at £7,344, and his wife was the sole legatee.2
- Married Name: Her married name was Humphries.1
Children of Emily Blake and George Guy Humphries
- British newspapers Nat Lib AU, Hampshire Telegraph and Sussex Chronicle etc (Portsmouth, England), Saturday, December 30, 1871; Issue 4108.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about George Guy Humphries
Name: George Guy Humphries
Probate Date: 25 Oct 1881
Death Date: 18 Jul 1881
Death Place: Yorkshire, England
Registry: Principal Registry."