#36378, b. 1836, d. June 1872
- Father: Barnabas Benjamin Blake b. c 1785, d. Jun 1868
- Mother: Elizabeth Staton b. c 1801, d. Mar 1843
- Relationship: 1st cousin 2 times removed of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Charles Blake was born in 1836 in Bromley, Greater London, England.
- Christening: He was christened on 12 June 1836 in Bromley, England.1
- Marriage: He married Louisa Parry, daughter of Thomas Parry, on Sunday, 18 September 1859 in St Matthew's Church, Bayswater, Greater London, England, when they were 26 years ~&~ 23 years old. by Banns, witnessed by Jospeh BLAKE. A first marriage for both and they were both single.2
- Death Reg: Charles's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1872 in the Bromley registration district, aged 35. (His age calculates to 36 years).3
- Occupation: Charles was an oilman, and later a grocer's assistant. Then in 1871, he was a painter out of work.
Children of Charles Blake and Louisa Parry
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C022109.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921 about Charles Blake
Name: Charles Blake
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1835
Spouse Name: Louisa Parry
Spouse Age: 26
Record Type: Marriage
Event Date: 18 Sep 1859
Father Name: Barnabas Blake
Spouse Father Name: Thomas Parry
Register Type: Parish Register."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Charles 35 Bromley 2a 180.