George Henry Blake1
#36385, b. 5 February 1820, d. 1 October 1820
- Relationship: 1st cousin 2 times removed of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: George Henry Blake was born on 5 February 1820 in Bromley, Greater London, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 12 March 1820 in Bromley, England.1
- Death: George died on 1 October 1820 in Bromley, England, (Aged 7 months and 26 days, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Burial: He was buried on 8 October 1820 in St Peter's and St Paul's Churchyard, Bromley, Greater London, England, aged 8 months.3
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C022109.
- Misc web sites, online see Citation Detail, http://www.kentarchaeology.org.uk/Research/Libr/MIs/…
Some Monumental Inscriptions of St Peter & St Paul Church, Noted by Richard Holworthy
Published in The British Archivists Vol 1 Sept 1914 to June 1915.
Kindly typed up for the above website by Pat Tritton
Excerpt - 657. Two of the children of Barnabas and Mary BLAKE of this parish. George Henry, died 1 October 1820, aged 18 months. Mary, died 11 November 1822, aged 10 years. Also John BLAKE, died 24 December 1823, aged 9 years 8 months. Also the above Mary Blake, died 16 May 1824, in her 38th year. Also the above Barnabas Blake, died 9 May 1868. Also Henry Blake, son of the above by his wife Elizabeth, died 27 February 1829, aged 2 years. Also Albert, son of the above, died 19 October 1834, aged 2 years 7 months. Likewise the above Elizabeth Blake, died 20 February 1843, in her 43rd year.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.