Bernard Thomas Blake1
#36386, b. 11 May 1817, d. December 1881
- Relationship: 1st cousin 2 times removed of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Christening: Bernard Thomas Blake was christened on 11 May 1817 in Bromley, Greater London, England.1
- Death of Mother: His mother Mary Isard died on 16 May 1824 in Bromley, England.2,3
- Marriage: Bernard Thomas Blake married Susannah Latter Osborn in June 1846 in Registration District of, West London, Greater London, England, when they were 22 years ~&~ 29 years old.4
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Eliza Mary Staton Blake was married on 23 October 1870 in St John the Evangelist, Lambeth, Greater London, England.
- Death Reg: Bernard's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1881 in the The Strand registration district, aged 65. (His age calculates to 64 years and 6 months).5
- Occupation: Bernard was a dealer in artificial flowers.
Children of Bernard Thomas Blake and Susannah Latter Osborn
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C022109.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name Mary Blake
Burial Date 23 May 1824
Burial Place Bromley, Kent, England
Indexing Project (Batch) Number I02907-6
System Origin England-EASy
Source Film Number 1469316
Reference Number 81.
- Misc web sites, online see Citation Detail, http://www.kentarchaeology.org.uk/Research/Libr/MIs/…
Some Monumental Inscriptions of St Peter & St Paul Church, Noted by Richard Holworthy
Published in The British Archivists Vol 1 Sept 1914 to June 1915.
Kindly typed up for the above website by Pat Tritton
Excerpt - 657. Two of the children of Barnabas and Mary BLAKE of this parish. George Henry, died 1 October 1820, aged 18 months. Mary, died 11 November 1822, aged 10 years. Also John BLAKE, died 24 December 1823, aged 9 years 8 months. Also the above Mary Blake, died 16 May 1824, in her 38th year. Also the above Barnabas Blake, died 9 May 1868. Also Henry Blake, son of the above by his wife Elizabeth, died 27 February 1829, aged 2 years. Also Albert, son of the above, died 19 October 1834, aged 2 years 7 months. Likewise the above Elizabeth Blake, died 20 February 1843, in her 43rd year.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Osborn Susannah Latter Wt London 2 290.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: BLAKE, Bernard Thomas
Registration district: Strand
Year of registration: 1881
Quarter of registration: Oct-Nov-Dec
Age at death: 65
Volume no: 1B
Page no: 434.