#36422, d. February 1751
- Marriage: Thomas Armitage married Catherine Wright on Wednesday, 14 December 1746 in St George's Chapel, Hyde Park Corner, Westminster, Greater London, England. refer to downloaded record.1
- Death: Thomas died in February 1751 in Bloomsbury, Greater London, England.1
- Burial: He was buried on 1 March 1751 in Fetter Lane Moravian Church, London, Greater London, England, Address of Thomas and Catherine recorded as Bloomsbury.2
- Occupation: Thomas was a hosier.
Family of Thomas Armitage and Catherine Wright
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Register of Baptisms and Marriages at St George Chapel, May Fair."
- Burials in Middlesex and London, Middledex and City of London Burials and MIs, First name(s): Thomas
Last name: ARMITAGE
Date of burial: 1 March 1751
Place of burial: Fetter Lane Moravian
Age at death: Age Not Known
Approximate year of birth: Not known
Address at death: Of Thomas & Catherine, Bloomsbury
Record source: City of London Burials
Data provider: John Hanson and Monnica Stevens.