#37057, b. 7 January 1753, d. October 1765
- Father: Miles Bessey b. 1724, d. Mar 1800
- Mother: Elizabeth Piggen d. May 1766
- Relationship: 1st cousin 8 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Christening: William Bessey was christened on 7 January 1753 in Hemsby, Norfolk, England. I read the original register as William being christened. The parson made an error and originally wrote John (the name of the next child to be Baptised) and later crossed it out and wrote Wm in the margin to the left. The register is not clear.
- Death: William died in October 1765 (Aged 12 years and 8 months, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: He was buried on 10 October 1765 in St Mary the Virgin, Hemsby, Norfolk, England.1,2
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St. Mary the Virgin
BurialDate 10 Oct 1765
Relationship son of
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bessey, William, bur. 10 Oct 1765, s/o Miles & Elizabeth, William Bessey's.