#37413, b. 1 February 1835, d. January 1838
St Michael's is off the Cookley Road, more or less in the fields. There are 4 LINCOLN burials within this family, and one much earlier - Dorothy buried in 1736. I have a PDF book - The Manors of Suffolk Vol 2 by Copinger which covers the Hundreds of Blything and Bosmere and Claydon. It is an interesting read, and it can be downloaded from http://www.archive.org. Dorothy does not get a mention.
- Father: Zacharia Lincoln1 b. 5 Mar 1799, d. Mar 1854
- Mother: Mary Ann Everett1 b. 7 Jun 1803, d. Dec 1889
- Relationships: 1st cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 1st cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Christening: William Lincoln was christened on 1 February 1835 in Withersdale, Suffolk, England.1
- Death: William died in January 1838 in Cookley, Suffolk, England, aged 3 (Aged 2 years and 11 months, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Burial: He was buried on 17 January 1838 in St Michael's Churchyard, Cookley, Suffolk, England.3
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: William
Baptism/Christening Date: 1835
Baptism/Christening Place: SUFFOLK COUNTY BTS, SUFFOLK, ENGLAND
Father's Name: Zacharia Lincoln
Mother's Name: Mary Anne
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C13180-2
System Origin: England-VR
Source Film Number: 918535
Reference Number: - 2:118V9S1.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, First name(s): William
Last name: LINCOLN
Date of burial: 17 Jan 1838
Age at death: 3
Calculated year of birth: 1835
Place of burial: Cookley
Dedication: St Michael
Cookley St Michael:
Coverage: 1539 - 1900
Number of entries: 1,088.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), 17 Jan 1838 William LINCOLN 3 Suffolk Cookley, St Michael.