#37586, b. June 1855
The Wheel of Fortune, located in the road in which Fanny and James lived in 1911. Thanks to Google Maps
- Father: Jeremiah Alexander b. 16 Mar 1823
- Mother: Hannah Pearse b. 1825
- Birth: James Alexander was born in 1855 in Woodton, Norfolk, England.
- Birth Reg: James's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1855 in the Loddon, Woodton registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of James and Fanny Culling was registered in the quarter ended 1878 in the Henstead, Framingham Pigot registration district.
- Occupation: James was a carpenter and a wheelwright.
Children of James Alexander and Fanny Culling
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Alexander James Loddon 4b 199.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) James
Last name Alexander
Birth year 1856
Date 01 Jan 1890
Court Shire Hall Norwich
Victim's first name(s) Jeremiah
Victim's last name Atmore
Source A Calendar Of Prisoners Tried At The General Quarter Sessions Of The Peace
Piece number 123
Page number 2
Record set England & Wales, Crime, Prisons & Punishment, 1770-1935
Category Institutions & organisations
Subcategory Prison registers
Collections from United Kingdom.