#37988, b. before 1748
- Relationship: 5th great-grandmother of Sister Susan :-)
- Charts: Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree Chart Susan (Patterson)
- Birth: Mary Anguish was born before 1748 in Unknown A Mary ANGUISH was Christened in South Walsham St lawrence 30th July 1749. She was the illegitimate daughter of Mary ANGUISH. South Walsham is only 4 miles from Burlingham.
- Marriage: She married William Blunt on Sunday, 30 October 1763 in St Mary's, Moulton, Norfolk, England. Does not appear in the AT for Burlingham St Edmunds but there are some pages missing. St Mary's Moulton, Norfolk shows a marriage to Mary ANGUISH, but note there is no documetary proof this William BLUNT and Mary were the parents of Elizabeth. Both were single and neither could write. Neither could the witnesses Samuel TURRELL and William BAYS
* There is a note in the Moulton Register that says George ANGUISH was the vicar from 24th May 1789.1
- Married Name: Her married name was Blunt.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, downloaded.