#38041, b. 12 September 1824
- Father: Samuel Burrage b. 9 Sep 1791, d. Sep 1873
- Mother: Margaret Gedge b. 21 Aug 1793, d. Mar 1881
- Christening: Eliza Burrage was christened on 12 September 1824 in Burgh Castle, Norfolk, England.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Eliza and Charles Rudd was registered in the quarter ended September 1845 in the Mutford, Burgh Castle registration district.2
- Marriage: Eliza Burrage married Charles Rudd, son of Samuel Rudd, on Thursday, 11 September 1845 in St Peter's and St Paul's Church, Burgh Castle, Norfolk, England. The ceremony was witnessed by William Francis Brackenbury. the owther witness was Emily ALLENT.2,3
- (Widow) Death: In 1858 Eliza was left a widow by the death of Charles Rudd; assumed as Eliza married again.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Eliza and George Frankish was registered in the quarter ended December 1858 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.4
- (Widow) Death: In 1860-1871 Eliza was left a widow by the death of George Frankish.
Child of Eliza Burrage and George Frankish
- Margaret Frankish b. 1861
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), NName: Eliza Burrage
Baptism/Christening Date: 12 Sep 1824
Baptism/Christening Place: BURGH CASTLE,SUFFOLK,ENGLAND
Father's Name: Samuel Burrage
Mother's Name: Margaret
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C13169-1.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Rudd Charles Mutford 13 715.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Suffolk
Place Burgh Castle
Church St Peter & St Paul
MarriageDate 11 Sep 1845
GroomParish Burgh Castle
BrideParish Burgh Castle
WitnessOneForename William Francis
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Frankish George Yarmouth 4b 28.