#40691, b. 1854, d. June 1932
- Birth: Edward Bryant was born in 1854 in Islington, Greater London, England.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Edward and Ellen Giles was registered in the quarter ended September 1878 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Ellen Bryant, Edward became a widower in the quarter ended December 1914. He was 60 years at the time; aged 62.2
- (Wid_admin) Probate: In 1914 Edward Bryant was the administrator named in the probate documents of his late wife, Ellen; The Estate was valued at £1,627.
- Death Reg: Edward's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1932 in the Romford registration district, aged 78. (His age calculates to 78 years).3
- Occupation: Edward was a member of the London Stock Exchange.
- Will: Edward Bryant left a will.4
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BRYANT Edward Yarmouth 4b 20.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bryant Ellen 62 Romford 4a 484.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bryant Edward 78 Romford 4a 389.
- Research opportunities unknown file number.