Harriet Elizabeth Dixon
#41247, b. 1845, d. September 1881
- Father: Charles Dixon b. 1793
- Mother: Anna M W Speare b. 1816
- Birth: Harriet Elizabeth Dixon was born in 1845 in Braintree, Essex, England.
- Marriage: She married Garson James Blake, son of Garson Blake and Elizabeth Lovewell Laws, on Thursday, 4 October 1866 in Braintree, England, when they were 21 years ~&~ 27 years old.1,2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Harriet and Garson James Blake was registered in the quarter ended December 1866 in the Braintree registration district.1
- Death: Harriet died in September 1881 in 37 South Quay, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, (Aged 36 years, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Death Reg: Harriet's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1881 in the Great Yarmouth registration district, aged 36. (Her age calculates to 36 years).4
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 8 March 1899. Garson James Blake was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The Estate was valued at £648, and it was not actioned until 18 years after her death.
- Married Name: Her married name was Blake.
Children of Harriet Elizabeth Dixon and Garson James Blake
- Katherine Dixon Blake b. Sep 1867, d. Jun 1943
- Annie Maude Blake b. 1869, d. Mar 1960
- Charles Dixon Blake b. 6 Jan 1870, d. 1889
- Hugh Garson Blake b. 27 Dec 1870
- Marion Spear Blake+ b. Mar 1873, d. Jun 1939
- Walter Laws Blake b. 1875, d. Mar 1957
- Harriet Mabel Silvess Blake b. Sep 1875, d. 22 Jan 1963
- Evan Stratton Blake b. Dec 1877, d. 1964
- Ellen Mary S Blake b. Sep 1879, d. Dec 1884
- Bertha Lovewell Blake b. Sep 1881, d. 28 Mar 1965
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Baintree Essex Dec 1866 4a/703.
- British newspapers Nat Lib AU, The Bury and Norwich Post, and Suffolk Herald (Bury Saint Edmunds, England), Tuesday, October 09, 1866; pg. 6; Issue 4398. (442 words).
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Harriet Elizabeth Blake
Name: Harriet Elizabeth Blake
Probate Date: 8 Mar 1899
Death Date: 9 Jul 1881
Death Place: Great Yarmouth
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: BLAKE, Harriet Elizabeth
Registration District: Help Yarmouth
Year of Registration: 1881
Quarter of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
Age at death: 36
Volume No: 4B
Page No: 2.