Harriet Mabel Silvess Blake
#41250, b. September 1875, d. 22 January 1963
- Relationship: 1st cousin of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Harriet's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1875 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Death of Mother: Her mother Harriet Elizabeth Blake died in September 1881 in 37 South Quay, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- Death of Father: Her father Garson James Blake died in 1921 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1943 Harriet Mabel Silvess Blake became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Katherine Dixon Blake; The Estate was valued at £711.
- Death: Harriet died on 22 January 1963 in St Paul's Hospital, Winchester, Hampshire, England, (Aged 87 years and 4 months, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 26 March 1963. John Garson Romeril GRIGGS and John Francis FULLER, solicitors. The Estate was valued at £3,168.
- Occupation: Harriet was a governess.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BLAKE Harriet Mabel S Mutford 4a 774.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Harriet Elizabeth Blake
Name: Harriet Elizabeth Blake
Probate Date: 8 Mar 1899
Death Date: 9 Jul 1881
Death Place: Great Yarmouth
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Harriet Mabel Silvers Blake
Name: Harriet Mabel Silvers Blake
Probate Date: 26 Mar 1963
Death Date: 22 Jan 1963
Death Place: Hampshire, England
Registry: London, England."