Charles Dixon Blake
#41254, b. 6 January 1870, d. 1889
- Relationship: 1st cousin of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Charles Dixon Blake was born on 6 January 1870 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Birth Reg: Charles's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1870 in the Mutford registration district.2
- Death of Mother: His mother Harriet Elizabeth Blake died in September 1881 in 37 South Quay, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.3
- Death: Charles died in 1889 in Great Yarmouth, England, aged 19. Does not appear in the Yarmouth Burial Parish Register (Aged 18 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: Charles's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1889 in the Great Yarmouth registration district. (His age calculates to 19 years and 10 months).4
- Education: In 1882 Charles Dixon Blake was educated in Great Yarmouth Grammar School.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) Charles Dixon
Last name Blake
Birth year 1870
Birth date 06 Jan 1870
Event year 1882
School name Great Yarmouth Grammar School
Town Great Yarmouth
Parent name(s) Garson James Blake
Book type Admissions
Archive reference D_ED_9_1
Folio / page no. -
Archive Norfolk Record Office
Record set National School Admission Registers & Log-books 1870-1914
Category Education & work
Subcategory Schools & education
Collections from United Kingdom.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Charles Dixon Mutford 4a 776.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Harriet Elizabeth Blake
Name: Harriet Elizabeth Blake
Probate Date: 8 Mar 1899
Death Date: 9 Jul 1881
Death Place: Great Yarmouth
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Charles Dixon 19 Yarmouth 4b 5.