#43994, b. 1884, d. 19 January 1951
Caroline Louise Churchill with her Husband Joseph and son Joseph Charles with Rosemary aged about 1 year. From Michael - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Father: Joseph Churchill b. 1857, d. Sep 1918
- Mother: Caroline Louisa Culling b. Mar 1861, d. Dec 1940
- Relationships: 4th cousin 2 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 4th cousin 4 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 4th cousin 3 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Culling descendant chart, Culling descendent chart (new style)
- Birth: Joseph Churchill was born in 1884 in Campsall, Yorkshire, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Joseph and Violet Chappell was registered in the quarter ended December 1908 in the Lincoln registration district.1
- Death: Joseph died on 19 January 1951 in 11 South Parade, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England, (Aged 67 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Probate: His estate was probated on 9 March 1951. Violet Chappell was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The estate was valued at £530.
- Occupation: Joseph was a policeman, who some time after 1937 was promoted to Superintendent of the Lincoln Police Force.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, CHAPPELL Violet Lincoln 7a 1203.