#44052, b. 1865
- Father: Henry Bird
- Birth: Edward Bird was born in 1865 in Foulsham, Norfolk, England.
- Marriage: He married Elizabeth Hannah Culling, daughter of Henry Culling and Elizabeth Clare, on Saturday, 25 December 1886 in St John De Sepulchre, Norwich, Norfolk, England, when they were 21 years ~&~ 15 years and 6 months old. Witnessed by Henry NURSEY and Maria LARTER. Elizabeth is only 15, confirmed by finding her in census after she married. She said she was of full age in the register, and the marriage was by Banns.1
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Elizabeth Hannah Bird, Edward became a widower in the quarter ended September 1892. He was 27 years at the time; aged 24.2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Edward and Clara Clark was registered in the quarter ended December 1893 in the Wandsworth registration district.3
- Occupation: Edward was a bricklayer.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St John de Sepulchre
MarriageDate 25 Dec 1886
GroomAbode This Parish
BrideForename Elizabeth Hannah
BrideAbode This Parish
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bird Elizabeth Hannah 24 Wandsworth 1d 327.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Clark Clara Wandsworth 1d 979.