Albert Harbord Chote Postle
#44675, b. January 1878, d. 11 August 1917
- Father: George Postle b. Sep 1847, d. Dec 1924
- Mother: Catherine Isabel Harbord b. 1849, d. Dec 1932
- Relationships: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 1st cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Albert's birth was registered in the quarter ended in January 1878 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Marriage: He married Edith Mary Baker on Saturday, 6 April 1901 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 20 years, 9 months and 11 days ~&~ 23 years and 3 months old.2
- Death: Albert died on 11 August 1917 in France (Aged 39 years and 7 months, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Burial: He was buried on 12 August 1917 in Menin Gate Memorial, Ypres, France.
- Occupation: Albert was a printer.
Family of Albert Harbord Chote Postle and Edith Mary Baker
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) ALBERT HARBORD
Last name POSTLE
Birth year 1879
Birth quarter 1
Registration month -
Mother's last name -
Record set England & Wales births 1837-2006
Category Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records
Record collection Births & baptisms
Collections from Great Britain.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 06 Apr 1901
GroomForename Albert Harbord Chote
BrideForename Edith Mary
BrideAbode York Rd
WitnessTwoForename Ethel V M
Notes Banns. The groom and bride signed. The witnesses signed.
- Website Commonwealth War Graves Commission - Web Site (unknown url) "
Date of Death:
Panel 6 and 8.
YPRES (MENIN GATE) MEMORIAL
Son of George Postle, of Great Yarmouth; husband of Edith Mary Jones (formerly Postle), of The Lifeboat Inn, Sea Palling, Stalham, Norwich, Norfolk."