#3152, b. 10 April 1835, d. 8 March 1872
- Father: Jonathon Cattermole1 b. b 1817
- Mother: Frances Hennits b. b 1817
- Christening: Emma Cattermole was christened on 10 April 1835 in Diss, Norfolk, England.2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Emma and John Arthur Everett was registered in the quarter ended March 1857 in the Loddon registration district.3
- Death Reg: Emma's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1872 in the Loddon, Woodton registration district. (Her age calculates to 36 years and 10 months).4
- Death: Emma died on 8 March 1872 in Woodton, Loddon, Norfolk, England, aged 38 (Aged 36 years, 10 months and 27 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: She was buried on 12 March 1872 in All Saints' Church, Woodton, Norfolk, England.5
- Married Name: Her married name was Everett.
Children of Emma Cattermole and John Arthur Everett
- Emma Louisa Everett+ b. 20 May 1857, d. Jun 1911
- George Arthur Everett b. 7 Aug 1858, d. Mar 1928
- Mary Ann Everett+ b. 12 Sep 1861, d. 1916
- Lucy Ann Everett+ b. 2 Apr 1863
- Rosa Ellen Everett+ b. 8 Jan 1865, d. 7 Apr 1937
- Edward Arthur Everett b. 16 Jan 1867, d. 21 Aug 1890
- Charles Anthony Everett b. 18 Jan 1869, d. Mar 1897
- Frederick William Everett b. 30 Nov 1870, d. Sep 1952
- International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Emma CATTERMOLE
Christening: 10 Apr 1835
Diss, Norfolk, England
Father: Jonathan CATTERMOLE
Film Number: 1985749
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Catermole Emma and Everett John Arthur Loddon 4b 371.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, EVERRETT Emma 38 Loddon 4b 180.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church All Saints
BurialDate 12 Mar 1872