#3153, b. 29 November 1857, d. September 1909
- Father: Charles Baldwin b. 1831, d. Dec 1924
- Mother: Elizabeth Fairhead b. 1833, d. 1889
- Christening: Robert Baldwin was christened on 29 November 1857 in All Saints' Church, Woodton, Norfolk, England.1,2
- Marriage: He married Emma Louisa Everett, daughter of John Arthur Everett and Emma Cattermole, on Thursday, 1 January 1880 in Loddon, Norfolk, England, when they were 22 years, 1 month and 3 days ~&~ 22 years, 7 months and 12 days old.3
- Death of Mother: His mother Elizabeth Fairhead died in 1889.
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Emma Louisa Maud Baldwin was married on 5 September 1904.
- Death Reg: Robert's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1909 in the Wangford registration district, aged 53. (His age calculates to 51 years and 9 months).4
- Occupation: Robert was a bricklayers apprentice in 1871, later a journeyman bricklayer.
- Name Variation: He was also known as Henry Baldwin.
Children of Robert Baldwin and Emma Louisa Everett
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church All Saints
BaptismDate 29 Nov 1857
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, Family Search web site image # 47.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Baldwin Robert Loddon 4b 378a.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BALDWIN Robert 53 Wangford 4a 569.